Mushroom Caps with Herbed Cream Cheese and Walnuts
Walnut Marketing Board
This is an easy appetizer for mushroom lovers!
- 4 slices bacon
- ½ cup California walnuts, toasted
- 4 ounces herbed cream cheese
- 15 large mushrooms, stems removed
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain well and chop.
- Add bacon and walnuts to herbed cream cheese and stir to combine.
- Fill mushroom caps with about 2 teaspoons of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in 350° F oven for 10 minutes or until lightly browned and heated through. Serve warm.