Diamond Nuts strives to make its products and services accessible for all users, including people with disabilities. This site has been designed to be accessible to as broad a user base as possible and complies with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI). These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly for all people.
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browsers should also display it correctly.
Some of the measures we have taken to ensure our site is accessible include:
- Images have appropriate alternative text.
- Links make sense when in context of the page
- Tabular data is marked up correctly
- Structural markup to indicate headings, landmarks and lists to aid in page comprehension and navigation.
- Form fields are explicitly associated with their prompts
- Stylesheets are used for presentation
- Pages can be magnified using browser zoom functions
- Some of the third party tools used may not be fully accessible.
If you have any difficulties accessing the information on this website, comments or questions, you can send them directly to us at email@example.com.