If you are interested in this or another position at Diamond Foods, please send a cover letter and resume to HumanResources@diamondfoods.com.
SALES OPERATIONS ANALYST
Since 1912, when it was started by a group of California walnut growers, Diamond of California® was on a mission to bring the bounty from California’s Central Valley walnut orchards to America’s tables. From the beginning, we sought out the very best with the knowledge that Diamond Nuts would be used in treasured and new family recipes. Today, we bring a wider range of nuts from our growers and farms to tables worldwide. Now over 105 years later, we are still guided by our belief that Diamond Nuts are Made for Homemade.
Along with our sister company (National Pecan), Diamond of California is part of Diamond Foods, LLC, headquartered in Stockton, California. Diamond Foods is now owned by Blue Road Capital, a private equity firm based in New York, which is focused on holdings in the agricultural space. With the support of Blue Road Capital, Diamond of California is in the midst of a major transformation to create a modern growth brand participating the growing consumer desire to incorporate more plant-based products in their diets, for reasons including health and wellness, taste, texture and variety.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting field sales and the Sales Operations Team. The Sales Support Analyst will help manage elements of the trade budget, volume forecast, and provide visibility to the Business Team into Customer level performance through monthly analytics. The ideal candidate will bring enthusiasm, collaborative & entrepreneurial (self-starter) spirit and analytical acumen to the team. This position will be located in Stockton, CA and report to the Director of Sales Operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the flow of information from the business team to the field during new item releases, core distribution drives, sales meeting content
- Manage sales intranet (BOX) content, pricelists, sample requests and distribution, sales tool (sales kits, etc…)
- Oversee the new item & display setup process and ensure timely release of pertinent item information (pricing, specs, etc…)
- Coordinate with Cross-Functional business owners the Sales Forecast number to ensure key deliverables and deadlines are met
- Manage incremental trade requests and work with Sales Operations Director to ensure requests are with Net Price Realization expectations
- Coordinate all Net Price Realization analyses for both Customer Contracts, Incremental requests and Monthly Net Price Realization Meetings
- Provide monthly guidance and analysis to the business team on Customer level performance
- Manage & track elements of the trade budget inclusive of slotting & demo’s.
- Assist the Sales Operations team in the development of the annual brand / sales plan
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITY AND SKILLS:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good Analytical Skills
- Highly collaborative work style
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 or more years of experience working in the CPG industry
Diamond Foods, LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
Diamond Foods, LLC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Diamond Foods will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Diamond Foods, LLC.