About Diamond of California
Since 1912, Diamond has been proud to supply nuts with its signature farm to table flavor for both consumers with its Diamond of California line and non-retail customers with bulk, ingredient, and food service solutions. With a full portfolio of nut products for non-retail customers, we are ready to partner with you with our unwavering commitment to quality, service, and innovation. We invite you to contact us to learn more today.
To help ensure freshness, we recommend our products to be refrigerated after opening. Refrigerated storage of tree nuts helps to prevent the development of off flavors or rancidity. The ideal storage conditions are 45-55ºF in tightly sealed containers at 55-65% relative humidity. Please refer to best before markings on our packaging for shelf-life information.
Diamond’s National Pecan operations allow us to bring the benefits of a leadership role in the pecan market.
- Vertically integrated for consistent high quality
- Largest shelling capacity in the industry
- National Pecan’s singular focus on pecans
Learn about our pecan product specifications.
For more information, please contact Mengmao Thao, Customer Service Coordinator at: email@example.com.
Diamond was founded by walnut growers in 1912. As our legacy nut type, we’re proud to play a leadership role in delivering and supporting innovation and growth in the California walnut industry.
- Partnering with family farms for multiple generations
- World class walnut shelling and processing operations
- Commitment to walnut innovation
Learn about our walnut product specifications.
As a premium supplier in the foodservice industry, culinary professionals trust Diamond. For just cents per serving, we are proud to partner with distributors and operators that bring trends to life across virtually any menu type.
- Vertically integrated from shelling to processing
- Full offering of nut and chop types
- Custom solutions that add value to commercial and non-commercial operations
For more information, please contact Whitney Sokol at: firstname.lastname@example.org.