Green Monster Dip
Walnut Marketing Board
This bright green dip is great as a dip or spread. Kids can have fun dipping their favorite colorful vegetable into this. Try carrot sticks, bright red, yellow or orange bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, jicama strips or zucchini coins.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen shelled edamame (soybeans)
- ¾ cup California walnuts
- ½ cup lightly packed parsley
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- If using frozen edamame, rinse under warm water until thawed.
- Place edamame, walnuts, parsley, yogurt, garlic and salt in food processor. Whirl until smooth.
Rosemary Mark for the Walnut Marketing Board