Edamame Walnut Dip
Walnut Marketing Board
This is truly a SUPER FOODS dip. It contains three top SUPER FOODS - edamame (soybeans), yogurt and walnuts. Enjoy as a dip or use as a spread on sandwiches.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen shelled edamame (soybeans)
- ¾ cup California walnuts
- ½ cup lightly packed parsley
- ¼ cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- If using frozen edamame, rinse under warm water until thawed.
- Place edamame, walnuts, parsley, yogurt, garlic and salt in food processor. Whirl until smooth. You can store this dip refrigerated in covered container up to 3 days.
Rosemary Mark for the Walnut Marketing Board