Walnut Pie Crust
- 20 minutes
- 4 ingredients
- 9 inch pie crust
- Update Ingredients
Note: Steps are for original recipe. Actual cooking times may need to be adjusted for updated quantities.
- 2 1/2 cups walnuts
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Place walnuts in a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and blend until mixture comes together into a soft dough.
2. Wrap the dough in plastic and refrigerate for at least one hour.
3. Press the dough into a 9-inch pie dish, covering the bottom and working the dough up the sizes of the dish. Use a fork to poke several holes in the dough. Put the prepared pie dish into the freeze for about 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 375. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until dough is golden brown. Cool completely before filling.