Walnut Berry Overnight Oats
- 10 minutes
- 6 ingredients
Note: Steps are for original recipe. Actual cooking times may need to be adjusted for updated quantities.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk, or non-dairy milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons Diamond of California chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon sweetened & shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup fresh cut berries
- Stir oats, milk, nuts, coconut and honey in a bowl and let sit in the refrigerator over night.
2. Just before serving, layer half of the oats in a mason jar. Add berries to the jar and top with the remaining oats. Garnish with a few berries and a pinch of nuts and coconut. Drizzle with additional honey, if desired.