- 10 ingredients
- pecan pie crust
- Update Ingredients
Note: Steps are for original recipe. Actual cooking times may need to be adjusted for updated quantities.
- 1 Diamond of CA pecan nut crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 8 ounces goat cheese, room temp
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- To garnish
- 1 1/2 cups oven dried tomatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons honey balsamic glaze
- 2 tablespoons chopped herbs, like green onion or basil
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a large bowl cream together the cream cheese and goat cheese until well combined.
2. Add your eggs one at a time, mixing after each one to make sure no lumps form. Scrap around the edges and bottom.
3. Stir once more to ensure everything is well mixed. Stir in the pepper and Italian seasoning.
4. Pour into the crust and bake until the filling jiggles but the center is set, about 25-30 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and cool on countertop for 30 minutes.
6. Then cool completely in the refrigerator, about 2-4 hours.
7. Pile tomatoes onto the center of the cheesecake drizzle with balsamic glaze and sprinkle with herbs.