Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 10 mins, bake time 40 mins
- 8 ingredients
- Chocolate nut pie crust
Note: Steps are for original recipe. Actual cooking times may need to be adjusted for updated quantities.
- 1 Ready to Use Diamond Chocolate Nut Pie Crust
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 tapioca syrup
- 2 tablespoons plant-based butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups Diamond Pecans, Chopped
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut sugar, tapioca syrup, butter, salt, and pure vanilla extract. Then stir in the chopped pecans. Pour the filling mixture into your Ready To Use Diamond Chocolate Nut Pie Crust and bake for 40 minutes. You may top with whole pecans prior to baking if desired. Let the pie cool in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight before enjoying.