Red, White and Blue Salad
- 20 minutes
- 10 ingredients
- Almonds and Walnuts
- Update Ingredients
Note: Steps are for original recipe. Actual cooking times may need to be adjusted for updated quantities.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 5-ounce package (about 6 cups) mixed greens
- 1 6-ounce basket of blueberries
- 1/2 16-ounce basket of strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese or goat cheese
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California® Chopped Walnuts
1. Whisk the first 5 ingredients to blend in a small bowl for the dressing. Combine the mixed greens with half of the dressing in a large shallow bowl and toss well.
2. Top the mixed greens with blueberries and strawberries. Scatter the cheese and nuts attractively over the salad. Spoon the remaining dressing over the salad; season with pepper and serve.