Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- 5 minutes
- 8 ingredients
- Update Ingredients
Note: Steps are for original recipe. Actual cooking times may need to be adjusted for updated quantities.
- 5 scoops vanilla or pumpkin ice cream
- 3/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- splash milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 sugar or pumpkin cookies, crumbled
- whipped cream
- Diamond of California® chopped walnuts
- chocolate sprinkles
Blend together the ice cream, pumpkin puree, milk and pumpkin pie spice until combined. Add the cookies and blend again, until the cookies have been incorporated. Taste and adjust any ingredients as needed.
To serve: serve in milkshake glasses and top with whipped cream and sprinkle on chopped walnuts and chocolate sprinkles. Enjoy immediately.