Peachy Quinoa Breakfast Bowls
- 10 minutes
- 9 ingredients
- Update Ingredients
Note: Steps are for original recipe. Actual cooking times may need to be adjusted for updated quantities.
- 1 9.6 oz can peach nectar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups fresh peaches, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 bag Diamond of California® Heirloom Nut and Fruit Pecan Blend
- sweetened coconut, toasted for sprinkling, if desired
- honey for drizzling, if desired
1. Add peach nectar, milk, cinnamon and rinsed quinoa to a large saucepan, bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium low and simmer until water is absorbed, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in 1 cup of the peaches and the brown sugar. Place desired servings in bowls. Top with remaining peaches, a sprinkling of nut and fruit blend, toasted coconut and a drizzle of honey.