Maple Almond Cranberry Granola
- 65 minutes
- 8 ingredients
- Update Ingredients
Note: Steps are for original recipe. Actual cooking times may need to be adjusted for updated quantities.
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup Diamond of California® Whole Almonds
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°F (149°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Toss the oats, almonds, cranberries, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract and stir to combine. Make sure all of the oats are moistened.
- Spread onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Allow granola to cool completely – the air will help the granola obtain a crunchy texture.
Make ahead tip: Granola is the perfect recipe to make ahead because it stays fresh for so long. Store this in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks. You can also freeze it for up to 3 months.
- Can use a mix of whole almonds and sliced almonds. You can use both or either.
- Use 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of cinnamon according to taste. Try adding a pinch of ground nutmeg and ground all-spice for extra fall-inspired flavor! Or use the same amount of pumpkin pie spice instead.