Fuji Apple Chicken Salad
- 15 minutes
- 9 ingredients
- Update Ingredients
Note: Steps are for original recipe. Actual cooking times may need to be adjusted for updated quantities.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts pounded to half inch thickness
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 6-8 cups mixed greens
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Diamond of California® pecan halves
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola or blue cheese crumbles
- 2 cups apple chips
- 1 cup fuju apple salad dressing store-bought or homemade
1. Season chicken breasts with seasoning salt and cook on both sides for 3-4 minutes each in a greased skillet or pan over medium heat. Cut into pieces and set aside.
2. In a large bowl toss together mixed greens, tomatoes, sliced onions, and chicken. Sprinkle pecans, cheese crumbles, and apple chips on top. Serve with fuji apple dressing.