Power Salad with Jalapeno Dressing
- 20 minutes
- 13 ingredients
Note: Steps are for original recipe. Actual cooking times may need to be adjusted for updated quantities.
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1 cauliflower, trimmed, sliced and roasted
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas
- 3/4 cups shoestring beets
- 1/2 cup cooked red quinoa
- 1/2 cup mini heirloom tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California® sliced almonds, toasted
- Jalapeno dressing
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed
- 1 shallot
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
In a large bowl, combine arugula, roasted cauliflower, chickpeas, shoestring beets, quinoa, mini heirloom tomatoes and almonds.
For the dressing: Place jalapeno, shallot, lime juice and dijon mustard in a blender or food processor and pulse until pureed. With the machine still running, slowly add in olive oil; mix until emulsified. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the dressing on the salad and toss well to coat.