Creamy Roasted Walnut Tahini Dip
- 20 minutes
- 11 ingredients
- Update Ingredients
Note: Steps are for original recipe. Actual cooking times may need to be adjusted for updated quantities.
- 16 ounces Diamond of California® Jumbo In-shell Walnuts
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1-1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2-3 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- crackers or fresh veggie for serving
1. Preheat your oven to 325 F. Place the in-shell walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
2. Once they’re cool enough to handle, shell them and put them in a high speed blender* with the water, lemon juice + zest, tahini, sea salt, garlic clove and puree until smooth. *If you’d like to garnish with some chopped walnuts, set aside about 3 walnuts to coarsely chop and sprinkle over the finished dip.
3. Heap into a shallow bowl and use the back of your spoon to create a swirl. Drizzle with the olive oil, paprika, everything seasoning and the chopped walnuts (if using) and serve with crackers or fresh veggies!