Share on Pinterest
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- 4 ingredients
- 1 box yellow cake mix + ingredients per box instructions
- 2 cups vanilla frosting
- 1/2 cup assorted chopped Diamond of California® nuts
- 1/2 cup assorted mini chocolate candies and sprinkles
- Make cupcakes according to box instructions and let them cool completely.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a circle out of the top of the cupcake, cutting about 1 inch into the center of the cake.
- Fill the center of the cake with a mix of nuts, candy and sprinkles.
- Cut the very top off the hollowed out piece of cake and place it back on top of the cake to cover the opening.
- Pipe frosting on top of the cupcake, decorate with more sprinkles and nuts.