Pecan Crusted Salmon
- 20 minutes
- 10 ingredients
- Update Ingredients
Note: Steps are for original recipe. Actual cooking times may need to be adjusted for updated quantities.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for brushing
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme, divided
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest, divided
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California® chopped pecans
- 2 5-6 ounce skinless salmon fillets (about 1 3/4 inches thick)
- Lemon wedges
1. Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 400°F. Brush a heavy large baking sheet with olive oil. Combine green beans, bell peppers, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon thyme, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest in a medium bowl and mix well.
2. Combine panko and pecans with the remaining 1 teaspoon thyme and 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest in a small bowl. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and mix well. Arrange the salmon in the center of prepared pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top the salmon with pecan mixture, dividing equally and pressing mixture evenly over surface of salmon.
3. Surround the salmon with vegetables and sprinkle vegetables and fish lightly with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven until the salmon is opaque in the center and the green beans are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes. Transfer salmon and vegetables to plates; garnish with lemon wedges and serve.