Chocolate Dipped Walnuts with Sea Salt
- 10 minutes
- 3 ingredients
- Update Ingredients
Note: Steps are for original recipe. Actual cooking times may need to be adjusted for updated quantities.
- 4 ounces Diamond of California Walnut Halves
- 4 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 45-60 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
2. Dip each walnut half in the chocolate and place on a plate or tray lined with parchment paper.
3. Sprinkle with sea salt then refrigerate walnuts until chocolate sets, 30 minutes or longer.