Chocolate and Nut Covered Ice Cream Sandwiches Made with Graham Crackers
- 1 hour
- 5 ingredients
Note: Steps are for original recipe. Actual cooking times may need to be adjusted for updated quantities.
- 1 pint Vanilla ice cream, or any flavor your prefer
- 1 package Pamela's Honey Graham Crackers
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Finely Diced Pecans
- 1/2 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Unrefined coconut oil
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment.
2. Leave ice cream at room temperature for a good 15-20 minutes, place one small scoop of ice cream between two graham crackers. Press them together and with a knife cut the extra ice cream so it’s flush with the graham crackers.
3. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least an hour or more.
4. Place the finely diced pecans on a plate and set aside.
5. Using a glass measuring cup add the chocolate and coconut oil and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds, check add another 20 seconds or less and stir until well mixed and there’s no more lumps (you can also use a double boiler to do this).
6. Remove the baking sheet from the freezer and dip the ice cream sandwiches into chocolate, make sure there’s no excess chocolate, then roll it in the pecans and place it back on the baking sheet. You can also add the nuts after but just be very quick since the chocolate will set fast. Place it back in the freezer for at least 15-20 minutes.