10-Minute Chili Lime Almonds
- 5 minutes
- 6 ingredients
- Update Ingredients
Note: Steps are for original recipe. Actual cooking times may need to be adjusted for updated quantities.
- 2 cups Diamond of California® Almonds
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1-2 teaspoons chili powder (depending on how spicy you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1. Add almonds and oil to a medium pan. Sprinkle with chili powder and salt. Stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes until fragrant and toasted.
2. Remove the pan from heat, add lime juice and cilantro and stir. Transfer nuts to a plate or baking pan to cool. Store in airtight container up to 1 week.