Spinach Salad With Strawberries, Feta & Glazed Pecans
- 10 Minutes
- 5 ingredients
- Nut Toppings Glazed Pecans
- 1 bag of baby spinach (approximately 6 cups), washed and dried
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup Diamond of California® Nut Toppings™ Glazed Pecans
- 4 tablespoons raspberry vinaigrette
- Add baby spinach to salad bowl, top with strawberries and cheese and sprinkle with glazed pecans.
- Drizzle with raspberry vinaigrette, toss and serve immediately.
Other Recipes You Might Like