Glazed Walnut & Berry Breakfast Parfait
- 10 Minutes
- 5 ingredients
- Update Ingredients
Note: Steps are for original recipe. Actual cooking times may need to be adjusted for updated quantities.
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California® glazed walnuts
With just five ingredients, our Glazed Walnut and Berry Breakfast Parfait has everything you want out of a breakfast recipe: it’s fast, filling and flavorful, and provides fiber, protein and healthy fats to keep you energized. Take 10 minutes at the start of your day to set yourself up for success, or prep in advance and take it on-the-go by making the parfait the evening before!
Use our Glazed Walnut and Berry Breakfast Parfait recipe as a base, and sub in your favorite fruit or swap the walnuts for any other glazed nut variety. You can make a different breakfast parfait for every day of the week!
- Combine fruit in strainer, wash thoroughly and dry.
- Divide 1/3 of the berry mix between 2 parfait or wine glasses, add 1/3 of vanilla yogurt and then sprinkle with one third glazed walnuts.
- Continue to layer until all ingredients are used.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate to serve later.